No need to vacuum and then mop. The BISSELL® CrossWave® Cordless Max combines chores by vacuuming and washing floors at the same time, picking up both wet and dry mess all at once - saving you time and effort. Multi-Surface cleaning means it's safe and effective for use on tiles, sealed wooden floors, laminate, linoleum, bamboo and engineered floors, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, and more. It even refreshes rugs! With CrossWave Max’s twin tank technology you are always cleaning with fresh solution. The trigger controlled clean tank dispenses water and solution mixture, while dirty water is removed from the floors and stored in a separate dirty water tank. Once you’re done cleaning, CrossWave® Cordless Max’s self-cleaning cycle cleans the brush roll and machine internals, making for less clean-up after the cleaning!
- Vacuum and wash at the same time
- Multi Surface cleaning both hard floors and rugs
- Grab and go cordless convenience
- Powerful 36V lithium-ion battery delivers up to 30 minutes of cordless cleaning*
- Easily pick up pet hair, dust and dirt along baseboard and in corners of rooms with improved edge cleaning**
- 3-in-1 Docking Station conveniently stores, cleans and charges your machine
- Self-Cleaning Cycle flushes out dirt, hair and debris after each use and maintains the cleaning performance of the machine
**Compared to CrossWave® and CrossWave® Pet
*May vary based on mode and usage.
Included accessories, parts and/or formulas:
• 1X Multi Surface Pet Brush roll
• 1X Multi Surface Pet Formula - sample size 236ml
• 1X Sanitise Formula - sample size 236ml
Limited Two Year Warranty
Subject to these conditions, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new or re manufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for two years any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to a product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user’s guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging is kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs re-packing and transportation.